Become a Friend of The Gathering Place for Community, Arts & Education.
Why become a Friend?
The Gathering Place for Community, Arts & Education is a community center that helps people create and connect. What builds community? Opportunity, interest and connection. We provide opportunities for individuals and groups to connect with one another as they explore new interests through:
- Classes – cooking, art, finance, music, writing, repurposing, yoga, hiking, world languages
- Performance – theater performances for children, Special Talent Theatre Workshop, Story Slam, Improv Night, musical performances
- Community opportunities – author presentations, noontime lectures, the Strawberry Festival, joint ventures with community groups
- Art – a gallery for local artists, a monthly art market for crafts
- A Memory Café – a free monthly program for people living with early stage Alzheimer’s Disease and their care partners
- Monthly book group
- Craft & Chat Fridays – a creative art program for those with and without special needs
Your donation of $25 or more will help us continue our quality programming.
Become a Friend today and continue to enjoy all we have to offer.
How do you become a Friend?
Make your check out to The Gathering Place and mail it to
The Gathering Place
304 South State St.
P.O. Box 171
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
The Gathering Place for Community, Art & Education is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit. Your donation is tax deductible.