- When do two and eleven make one?
- When does ninety minus two equal nine?
- My first word is yummy on toast; my second is quite annoying. Taken together, I am the result of a great change.
- My first word is beneath you; my second moves by the inch. Taken together, I am an excellent friend in the garden.
- What do Texas, French and cinnamon have in common?
- What do pianos, doors, and music have in common?
- What do banks, stories, and fortunes have in common?
- What animal sounds most like you?
- What has a neck but wears no shirt?
- Why aren’t dogs good dancers?
- How long is one light year?
- A chicken’s brain is partially in his ______.
- A lightning bolt is about ________ wide and heats up to _______ F.
- The average lightning flash is between ____ and _____ miles long. However, the longest recorded single lightning flash stretched for more than _______ miles over Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas on April 20,2020.
- A streak of lightning can travel at speeds up to _____ miles per second.
- The average lightning flash lasts for _____ seconds. However, the longest lasting recorded single lightning flash lasted _______ seconds, over Uruguay and northern Argentina in June 2020.
- The surface of the sun is about ______ degrees Fahrenheit and the core is about _______ degrees Fahrenheit.
- Between birds and mammals, which has the higher average body temperature? Which mammal has the lowest body temperature of all mammals?
- An _____ can run a marathon in 53 minutes; a _______ can run a marathon in one hour and three minutes; a _______ can run a marathon in 2 hours and 30 minutes; the fastest human marathon time is 1 hour and 39 minutes.
- A ______can sprint at 70 miles per hour; a ________ can sprint at 55 mph; a ______can sprint at 54 mph; the fastest human sprinter does 27.5 mph.
- On a clock, two hours past eleven is one o’clock.
- When you subtract “ty.”
- They are all kinds of toast.
- They all have keys.
- They all have tellers.
- A guitar
- Because they have two left feet
- A light year is the distance traveled by light in one year. It is 186,282 miles per second or 670.6 million mph.
- Neck. One chicken who had his head cut off lasted a whole year after. Yuck!
- One inch wide and 50,000 degrees F
- 2-3, 465 miles
- 125,000 (2/3 the speed of light)
- 0.2, 17
- 10,000 degrees F; 27 million degrees F
- Birds, 108 degrees F; sloth at 82 degrees F
- Ostrich, camel, horse
- Cheetah, pronghorn antelope, springbok