A Few Short Riddles…
1. What sort of hawk is not a bird of prey?
2. What cap is never worn on the head?
3. What does the barber find the easiest thing to part with?
4. Why is a pack of cards like a garden shed?
5. What is nearer to you than to me, but I can see it and you can’t?
Will you Elect to solve these?
Do you know what some US Presidents did before they became President?
1. He was an oil executive, a sports team owner, and a governor.
2. He was a community organizer, a constitutional law professor, and a US senator.
3. He was journalist, a US congressman and a US senator.
4. He was a postmaster, a lawyer and a US congressman.
5. He was an inventor, an architect, and a Secretary of State.
6. He was a schoolteacher, a soldier and a US senator.
7. He was a farmer, a haberdasher, a judge and a US senator.
8. He was a lawyer, a university president, and a governor.
9. He was an engineer and the US Secretary of Commerce under Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge.